Check out latest Bollywood news, gossips, box office collections and much more..
Daily Newsletter (25th Aug 2016)
- KRK: I salute all those members of Balaji who approved the script of Flying Jatt! It’s not a mistake but it’s 100% crime so Ekta shud fire them.
- Happy Bhag Jayegi collects Rs. 13.96 cr. Fri 2.32 cr, Sat 3.81 cr, Sun 4.58 cr, Mon 1.62 cr, Tue 1.63 c
- bejoy nambiar’s next starring dhanush and Harshvardhan Rane put on hold
- Abhay said that though he would love to work with Sunny and Bobby if the right script comes along, he is too scared to share screen space with them because in his opinion, they act better than him.
- Biopic on PT Usha should be made before Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu: Sonam Kapoor
- Don’t Make Biopics on Kishore Kumar, R D Burman, Says Naseeruddin Shah
- Bareilly Ki Barfi – Starring ayushmann, kriti sanon & Rajkummar Rao directed by Ashwini Iyer Tiwary
- KRK: My value is increasing day by day so even big stars are calling me and asking me to say bad about others films. Lol! Launda Full Chaa Gyaa!
- Ranbir Kapoor Starrer sanjay dutt Biopic To Get Shelved?
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Wednesday took a jibe at Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan saying that even celebrities with two children had made use of surrogacy.
- priyanka chopra’s mother not making acting debut
- Arjun kapoor To Romance athiya shetty In Mubaraka?
- Aamir_khan to train two students every year
- Shah Rukh Khan and Kangna Ranaut to work together in a Sanjay Leela Bhansali film?
- Katrina Kaif to romance Varun Dhawan in ABCD3?
- Sonakshi Sinha to highlight the acid attack issue in Akira
- Shraddha Kapoor to play the lead role in Golmaal 4!
- In a recent interview to a leading daily, Nargis Fakhri revealed the reason for her sudden departure from Bollywood. She said that she had high level arsenic and lead poisoning and no one knew what was wrong with her. When the doctor who was treating her failed to bring in the required cure for her ailment, she turned to Ayurveda and naturopathy, not before doing a thorough research about it. And after six months of Ayurveda and naturopathy, when she got the tests done again, she was totally cured of all her ailments, much to the surprise of her doctor as well.