Check out latest Bollywood news, gossips, box office collections and much more..
Daily Newsletter (30th JUNE 2016)
- Sushant Singh Rajput will essay the role of an astronaut in India’s first space odyssey, ‘Chandamama Door Ke’, which is being directed by Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan.
- Aamir Khan’s Dangal will have no songs?
- Udta Punjab now to become a case study in Business schools.
- NCW requests Salman Khan to appear on July 7 for the hearing over actor’s rape remark. Salman Khan’s counsel has replied to the National Commision of Women’s (NCW) notice but the actor is yet to apologise
- Rustom’s trailer will be attached with Salman Khan’s Sultan in some theatres
- Cricketer turned actor Brett Lee is all set to woo Indian audiences with his debut film UNindian, which has finally got a release date August 5.
- Tere Bin Laden Director Abhishek Sharma To Helm A Romcom Titled The Zoya Factor. The movie will be about a girl named Zoya who is considered to be a lucky charm for Indian cricket team. The superstition becomes so strong that they think they never lose a single match when they have breakfast with her and the one whom she kisses emerges as the Man of the Match.
- Manisha Koirala to play the mother of a 20 year old in Hindi Bengali film
- Genelia does a cameo in Force 2
- Purab Kohli to romance sonakshi sinha in Noor?
- Ranbir Kapoor will be reciting a shaayari of sorts in one of the romantic songs of a Sunil Subrimani directorial. While the song features Sharman Joshi, Ranbir will be reciting the poem in Hindi and Punjabi.
- What cold war? Deepika Padukone and Farhan Akhtar laugh off tiff rumours
- Udta Punjab [Week 2] Fri 1.45 cr, Sat 2.20 cr, Sun 2.40 cr, Mon 80 lacs, Tue 75 lacs. Total: 56.15 cr.
- Akshay Kumar would be paired in Ikka opposite a Pakistani actress and VJ Maya Ali who has earlier worked in Waqt News and Dunya News.
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ Might Get Postponed By A Week!
- Farah Khan: “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” Mark Twain #KritiSeeksTruth
- Subhash Ghai : My sincere appeal to our industry n Amitabh Bachchan, SRK n media not to allow hindi cinema named as Bollywood.