Check out latest Bollywood news, gossips, box office collections and much more..
Daily Newsletter (5th Aug 2016)
- Amitabh Bachchan : GSTBill .. debated for long, finally passed .. have no idea what it means ..!! Everyone excited ..
- Shah Rukh Khan: Notwithstanding my limited knowledge of Financial stuff ,the GSTBill is an awesome advancement for our country’s potential. Congrats to us
- KRK: Salman, Karan, Ranveer, Ajay, SRK etc are promoting Akshay’s Rustom against Hrithik’s MohenjoDaro. Yani total Bollywood Hrithik Ke Khilaf.
- Sultan [Week 4] Fri 57 lacs, Sat 98 lacs, Sun 1.51 cr, Mon 34 lacs, Tue 36 lacs, Wed 34 lacs. Total: 297.90 cr. India biz.
- Sajid Feels SalmanKhan’s Cameo In Judwaa2 Would Be Exciting
- Director Siddharth Malhotra (We Are Family fame) is finally ready for his next directorial venture. According to sources, he’s planning a biopic, which the YRF banner has greenlighted. Siddharth was keen on having Priyanka Chopra play the lead role. However, it turns out that the super busy actor reportedly didn’t seem interested. The makers are now looking for another heroine.
- Ayushman Khurana and Bhumi Pednekar’s Dum Laga Ke Haisha to be recreated as a TV series.
- Arshad Warsi and Aditi Rao Hydari’s The Legend of Michael Mishra BANNED in Punjab!
- Bhumi Pednekar replaces Sonakshi Sinha in Toilet Ek Prem Katha
- Prateik Babbar appointed as Goodwill Ambassador of Maldives
- Seven years of Imprisonment to codirector of Peepli Live Mahmood Farooqui in the rape case
- KRK: 80Cr budget film Dishoom is a hit with 50Cr business. Very good. Bollywood Ke Acche Din Aa hi Gaye! Truth is this that its a biggest flop.
- Madhur Bhandarkar: Congratulations PM @narendramodi FM @arunjaitley for passing GSTBill & really commendable the way all parties voted 4 a progressive India.
- Ayushmann Khurrana: GSTBill is revolutionary. It is the most significant economic reform India is witnessing since independence.