Check out latest Bollywood news, gossips, box office collections and much more..
Daily Newsletter (8th Aug 2016)
- Sultan [Week 5] Fri 24 lacs. Total: 298.47 cr. India biz.
- Nargis Fakhri Returns To India, Hides Her Face From media
- KRK: U can’t sell satellite rights of Nawazuddin film for 2Cr but Freaky Ali satellite will be sold for 20+Cr Coz of Salman’s deal with Star Plus. Film Freaky Ali’s concept copied from Adam Sandler’s Happy Gilmore Coz Sohail khan thinks that Indian ppl don’t watch Hollywood movies
- Ileana D’Cruz: I’m appalled at the audacity of some journalists…why do an interview of 30mins with me when u’re just going to write whatever u want to??? Read some article that said “My family needed me to act” They NEVER needed me to act n I have NEVER EVER said that they did! My family has been nothing but supportive and my biggest strength. They only want me to do what makes me happy, & they’ve always wanted that.
- akshay kumar’s Rustom To Get Smaller Release Than Mohenjo Daro
- Shama Sikander’s webseries Maya is not soft porn says Vikram Bhatt
- Salman Khan is NOT a part of Shivaay’s song, confirms Ajay Devgn!
- Mohenjo Daro is made with a budget of 120 crores (Production cost 100 crores and marketing 20 crores). Reportedly, ‘Mohenjo Daro’s satellite rights have been sold for a whopping 45 crores, and the music was sold for 15 crore.
- Jai Gangajal Coproducer alleges Prakash Jha of fraud
- Prabhudheva in the talks to direct “Lefty” for AB Corporation featuring Abhishek Bachchan as the leading man.
- Rohit Shetty and Ranveer Singh to announce their IndoChinese film on Aug 19?
- Javed Akhtar: It is a shame. The school whose administration has refused to allow national anthem on 15th aug should be immediately taken over by the govt